This cat ate a piece of rubber tubing that became stuck in her stomach and had to be removed. Foreign body ingestion is something that occurs pretty commonly in veterinary practice because some pets just love to chew objects and swallow them when they shouldn't. This cat had a partial "gastric outflow obstruction" (what a mouthful!), with the tubing intermittently blocking the passage of food into the small intestine, which caused her to vomit and feel unwell every now and then. Once it was removed she bounced back to normal.
Love... and other stuff too
15% off DKC Boarding when staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Dubai for a staycation!!
Along with free Collection & Delivery!
Need a rest? Can't leave the country? Don't WANT to leave the country?!
We've partnered with the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Dubai for those of you wanting a lovely little staycation and want to have your pet cared for at the same time. Yahooo!